- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Wired connection preferred, if possible, to avoid drops
- Minimum bandwidth is 600kbps (up/down) and recommended is 1.5 Mbps (up/down).
- Video resolutions — browsers:
- 1280 x 720
- 640 x 480
- 320 x 240
- VP8 video format (the WebRTC standard)
Our services require access to specific ports. At a minimum, the following requirements must be met:
- Open TCP port 443
- Whitelist the following domains:
Processor and RAM
- RAM: 4GB Minimum
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent).
For optimum screen sharing performance on laptops we recommend a quad core processor or higher.
- Headsets with microphone for improved sound quality
- HD webcam for better results
- No software restrictions in order to screen-share via browser